saturday, SEPTEMBER 1ST
Join us for a high-energy action sports festival @ Hydrous Wake Park in Little Elm Saturday, September 1st from 12 - 8pm! There will be music, food, vendors, wakeboarding competitions, skateboarding, aqua park obstacles, stand up paddle boarding, raffle prizes, a message about who we are as "royalty" & an opportunity to register for Camp ROYAL 2019!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
[11pam] - Vendor Set-Up
[12pm] - Doors Open
[2-3pm] - Stand Up Paddle Boarding races for prizes @ Hydrous Lake
[12-5pm] - Music, Food Vendors, Huffines Subaru Aqua Park, Gaga Ball, Open Wakeboarding, Raffle Prizes, Merch Giveaways, Camp ROYAL 2019 Registrations
[5pm] - ROYAL Staff SUP Race
[5:15pm] - Huffines Subaru Wakeboarding Showcase
[5:30pm-7pm] - Amateur Wakeboarding Competition / Finals
[7pm] - ROYAL Presentation & Raffle Prize Winners
[7:15pm] - Pro Wakeboarding Competition / Finals
[7:45pm] - Awards Presentation
[8pm] - Event Finishes / Vendor Tear-Down
*** FOR INFO ON HOW TO REGISTER TO COMPETE IN THE WAKEBOARDING COMPETITIONS, PLEASE EMAIL BETHANY@CAMP-ROYAL.COM.
We already have all food vendors locked-in, so the following applies to our non-food vendors...
- Vendor spots are available with the understanding that your company will make a donation (of your discretion) payable to "ROYAL Corporation" on the day-of the event (Sept 1st), as well as promote The ROYAL Roadshow in your physical location & on all social media platforms.
- Vendor spots are 10x10 on a first come, first serve basis on event day, September 1, 2018.
- You are responsible for your entire set-up [i.e. tables, tents, chairs, power].
- We have limited access to generators. If you need this, please contact Bethany@Camp-Royal.com ASAP. Otherwise, personal generators are allowed, but must not interfere with the overall festival vibe of the event or compete with the emcee [i.e. if the generator is too loud, we have the right to ask you not to use it].
- Vendor set-up will start at 11AM & there will be a designated loading/unloading zone for vendors in front of Hydrous. Your vendor area must be ready to go by 12PM.
- Vendor tear-down will happen when the event finishes at 8PM & be completed by 9PM.
- There will be several city parking lots available for general parking.
- No promotion of drugs/alcohol allowed [i.e. no T-shirts, stickers, hats, vendor attire, etc.].
- FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT BETHANY@CAMP-ROYAL.COM.
Questions about The ROYAL Roadshow or how you can be involved?